Sunday, August 13, 2006

the adventure of special agent wintermelon *woof*

sunday 7.30 a.m

the Lee's have just awaken. i shut off the paw-top and hid it under the stereo set. i than sat by the stair waiting. the boy strided down the stairs hastily. he heads for the kitchen. i followed him as he turned the knob on the oven in a numeral lock sort of manner. he opened the oven and there was a stairs. i followed him down and down and down. took pictures of the underground area. it was huge. filled with blinking tingamajiggies and rotating leverathingies. how could all of this fit in this house. the stairs creaked and the boy looked around suspiciously. i turned on my camouflage. attaching a stick on my head and acting like a mop. well he didn't suspect anything. i sneaked back up and it's off to my daily routine of sleeping and eating and the occasional belly rubs.

monday 5.00 a.m.

I was awaken by the thumping of footsteps as the boy jumped down in one giant leap. i followed him to the kitchen and down the oven.. wonder how it works as both a oven and an entrance of a secret underground laboratory for world domination. hmmmm i wonder....... nvm... i went down and i went on tip toes so that he can't hear me. and i saw a big iron door with the sign saying air missiles on it... i must blow it up... and urgently...... URGENTLY........ i hurried up and prepared the C4 to be used to blow it up.....

wednesday 2.00 a.m.
i openned the secret hatch in the oven and went down.... slowly.... silently...... stealth of the wolf.... package of C4 tied securely on my back i tip-toed on all my four legs... avoiding cameras... jumping over laser beams.... and there!!!! the door...... AIR MISSILE...... MAY CAUSE MASS DESTRUCTION, MESS DESTRUCTION, MISS DESTRUCTION, MOSS DESTRUCTION AND MUSS DESTRUCTION. I opened up the door and...................... the alarm went off!!!!!! the boy teleported straight next to me...... darn.......... "what do you think you're doing" he laughed!!!

3.00 a.m.
err jus looking around said I.... "well so have you found what you were looking for?" said the oy... I nodded an signalled to the door...
" oh that, well i'm sure u want to know what's in it....."
he oppened the door with a silent swish
and..........................
there was nothing........................
"what do u expect it to be?"said the boy....
"it's missiles made of air..... air missiles....."said the boy
sigh............................ i untied myself and went to my favourite spot at the bottom of the table

No comments: