Tuesday, March 20, 2007

THE 1323
continued
zing-zing-zing a green line of light moved left and right almost hypnotising.... At page number 7 hundred something i really felt like puking.. only problem was i didn't have breakfast so nothing was in my tummy.. I ended up puking gastric juice and stomach acid in the toilet of course which stung my throat.. after a while of green light torture i have finished...
But it was not over...... jeng jeng jeng
Mr. Annou compiled the copies and brought it to me.. Hey john! now ah u see the pages ah.. can u number them 1 by 1 at the top right corner.. Can ah... good good!
Sob.........
So there i go... 1 by 1 numbering the thick pile of paper... do u know... that numbering pages is like counting sheep... 1, 2, 3, 4 zzzzzzz.... paper is white, like sheep... it's errr as harmful as a sheep.. and err... dono.... But by the 500 somethin page i went to the toilet and took a nap... (in LSS&co got CCTV wan so not good to let boss see u sleeping)
I numbered and numbered and numbered.... 673 pages... Ah yes finish edi.. so i brought the stack of papers to Mr. annou's cubicle... So proud of myself for the achievement.. Good good... he said Here's the other pile...
ARGH
I took the other pile of paper... put it on my table and.... used it as my pillow.... Lol... well i had to finish it so off i go.... number number number... du du du du... and in the end the last number was...........
1323
to be continued
really
u bored yet?

No comments: