Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The 1323
this is Lee Swee Seng & Co!!!! ARGH!!!!!
Mr. Annou calls me first thing in the morning....
Hey John! You can photostat ah?
With my instant response I said YEA..... Who would know that this would change my next 3 days at LEE SWEE SENG & CO!
Good he replied while passing me a thick bulk of papers.. Written on it was the instruction to photocopy pgs adding up to a big number that i myself was toooo disturbed to count... i grunted disgruntledly... I'm sure you can do it.. all it akes is a lil patience and a chair by the photostating machine.....
That wasn't the most encouraging words sum1 has said to me but he tried... So off i went... FYI in lee swee seng & co there are 2 photocopying machines... one is a fax cum fotocopy machine, the other is in the filing room.... small portions of photocopy stuff are done in the fax + photocopy machine (near mr. kenny's room) while larger portions are done in the filing room.... sooooooo I had to do it in the filing room...DUH... lil did i know that.............
A ROLLEY CHAIR CAN'T FIT IN THE FILING ROOM!!!!!
GAH..... wat!?!?! this can't be going on! sooo for the next 3 hours i was bz photostatin the papers STANDING!!! we don need to talk bout the leg cramps later... Another thing... becoz it's already binded.... i can't use the photocopy slot... so 1 by 1 i put the page on the glass panel and looked at the caution stuck on it saying
CAUTION DO NOT STARE AT LIGHT!!!
erk........ -to be continued-
*u bored yet?

No comments: