Sunday, April 15, 2007

ALAS! my book has finished.. now what do i do....
I have spent my free time over here reading that book now i really have nothing to fill my free time with.. ah the boredom the boredom...
I actually wanted to add more pics but the computer overr here didn't quite allow me.. Khmer New year just passed.. nothing significanty happened except the throwing of powder on people's faces.. that's bout it.. I hear of a nation wide water war comin soon LOL... donno how true it is.. Well that would be cool...

on my hard labour.. lately there was a lot off carrying stuff around (70kg poles) and my back is really hurting.. it's the holidys now so nothin much is goin on.. not even teaching haih.. I'm seriously bored here fellas.. haih... btw how was your youth sunday?

1 comment:

Simon said...

Hallo John!

How're you? Doing well, I trust?

Anyways, Youth Sunday belum datang lagi. End of the month only. But next week is Family Day. Shucks man, I'll be missing it :(

See you soon. God bless.