Tuesday, April 10, 2007


Let's not talk bout cambodia for a while
Past few days i've been reading a throughly wonderful book.
James Herriot's All Cretures Great and Small--------------------->
It's a thoroughly wonderful book and mind you it's 600 pages thick and the
words are really tiny....
Oh it's so lovely how he pictured his life in yorkshire
FYI James Herriot is a country vet and this is a lil part of his life..
It's a very good mix of comedy to frustration to down right gross pictures
he paints with his words.. Oh and not forgetting a pinch of plain old romance..
I'm so proud of myself for bringing a really good book over here coz there's a lot of free time
and there ain't no tv.. The sad part is i'm almost done with it.. ARGH!!!! I really recommend everyone to read it.. I have a confession.. I'm really really love Love stories.. not too much but just enough.. So when it came to the chapters of James meeting his future wife i was really readding closely (and NO i don't believe i'm sissified becoz of this!) It's so heartwarming... Honestly I've become particularly lonely here.. It's not very fun to have no one of the same age group as me who i cn converse with (it's always a struggle to converse with the khmer people)
Haih.. so this book took a lil of the loneliness away and transported me to this lil town of Yorkshire. which i am very certain i am going in the future... I wouldnt want to spoil anything for you all.. I'll borrow it to whoever wants it when i come bak
till next time

No comments: