Sunday, April 22, 2007

I shall start my post with this!


hahahahah!!! cute horr..still no name yet.. she's still a puppy.. i call her sexy dog LOL..
yea there's a cute side to suong too.. there are lil chicks and pigletts... wanted to get those photos unfortunately no battery liao in camera so u all have to do with this.. I'm sorry to say i have no pictures of the water war... was to scared to take out the camera.. the kids are really crazy.. they throw the pails of water with a unique style so that the outcoming water will be splashed at a very high velocity inflicting high amount of pain that will make a person like me or someone with as good a threshold of pain to go ARGH!.. well i am proud to have mastered the art of throwing water from a pail.. my cambodian sifu told me that it involves the usage of most of your muscles in your body.. and to inflict the most pain one must be in a certain distance from the victim..
LOL
well the khmer holidays are over and it's back to work... teaching and all that... oh and i have become somewhat a bookworm.. i am totally engrossed with books now.. since sok lan came on thursday and passed me 6 books.. i am sad to say that i have finished 4 of it.. they're all very very good books.. they're all fairly thick books but the most funny thing is that all of them has something to do with England.. every one of the books i read here.. It's very odd to be transported to England and back to Cambodia so often that sometimes while finishing a long period of reading i will be very very confused where i am for just a split second of course.. I spent so much time reading that the people here actually thought it really was my very natural hobby.. so in a very odd way my visit here actually improved my english (to a certain level of course as you can see my many grammatical errors and wrong usage of vocabulary in this post) and i dare say my England is quite powderfull edi... HAHAHAHA! i shall not bore you with books i read but tears did fall in some instance of reading a James Herriot and i did get a bit spooked while reading an Agatha Christie and i did shout at Mr. Stevens calling him " Ýou idiot!"
in the novel 'what remains of the day'. (i picture what i read very well heheh) well a good book does beat tv by a mile... but really bad ones doesnt come close to the wonders of tv.. oh and bout the chocolate fondue.. i'm not jealous at all.. if i close my eyes and tap my heels very hard i can almost see my ABC soup transform into a choc fondue! i am fairly content here.. Anyways
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE

1 comment:

KorKor M said...

Hi John, this is your one and only KorKorM. Your dad gave me your blog address. I had fun reading it and glad to know you are doing well in Suong. Proud of you!